For a good cause For a good cause

Was nice, I like how you used my song and turned it into a cute little animation!

CrunchyyBeast responds:

CLOPPING.MOV CLOPPING.MOV

Well, Obviously everyone rating this down and whining about it are pony lovers, but coming from a non gay person.....that animation was gold aha. It portrays an exact perspective of what the outside world thinks of these strange my little pony obsessed teen aged boys......That sir was a great animation. Made my day xD

Commurobots VS. SRF Commurobots VS. SRF

You should put more effort into your work.

GODDAMN IT STOP STALKING ME YOU SON OF A BITCH

Boxes Boxes

A very beautiful concept! very cinestyle animation and very well captured emotions. I loved it! :)

[Crap] The Parker [Crap] The Parker

Yeah what ever pal grow some respect

lol ok very nice, parodying ? yeah ok doesnt make much sence..... wanna check my youtube page ?

http://www.youtube.com/user/squiral24 7?feature=mhee

Join The Municipality Join The Municipality

hmm, needs work

its got good action, and changes alot which is good, but its not quite leading anywhere maybe a little more concentration on the stick men and enemies and ull be fine, also remember a preloader its much apritiated on NG ;)

ThePoobaman responds:

List of things I disagree with---
1. You misspelled appreciated.
2. You winked. Winking is my pet peeve. More like my pet piss.
3. You abbreviated NewGrounds.
4. You said "Ull"
5. It's a lot not alot
6. You gave me a five for immense two week work.
7. You have no profile picture, yet you have the nerve to write a comment.

But at least it has "good action" whatever the hell that is...

BlueWorld BlueWorld

nice lil thing ya got going there ;)

well i enjoyed it quite much, not so much as entertainment, but show a state of mind, shows you're creative and have a god immagination; If you learn to develop good flash skills you can you them both too advantage keep it up, i like to see progress ;)

ThePoobaman responds:

I'm going to call you Doktor.

Anyway, Doktor, you seem to have the SLIGHTEST glimpse of how a creation should be judged.

Good.

Secondly, Richard Nixon.

In conclusion, I say you are a good (or "god", as you [y=mx+b] say) man with bad spelling skills, and a god immmmmmmmmagination.

Have a fucktacular day, (that was goodwill)

-The NewKing

Still Alive - Portal Still Alive - Portal

lol...

that was great i love the song and i love it wen she humps the cube LMAO

The Titty Ditty The Titty Ditty

LOL

it was pretty damn funny only problem is the animition s a bi bland u should include more animation and show off ur skill f u have any, but im sure u do!

TheBardOfBlasphemy responds:

i absolutely agree about the quality of animation.

truthfully, this was made in the hope that a better animator might like to have a crack at it.

I'm sure I could do better... time is my biggest enemy.

Glad you liked it!

Half-Life: Madness Half-Life: Madness

amzing...

that was just awsome, i mean the art work was just amzing you are really skilled